Saturday, June 2, 2012

Photobooth Dr. Seuss Style : Parker's 3rd birthday

One of my favorite things about my sons Dr. Seuss party was the photo booth. I love to take pictures (DUH) and wanted to have something really cute where the kiddos and adultos could get silly.
I posted some pics of the photo booth on his birthday site (listed above) but this is a whole blog on his booth and all the pics we got to take in it.
this was an easy set up. Striped wrapping paper, bunting, tissue paper flowers, and props... speaking of props here they are.
The Props Included Lorax mustache's, cat in the hat hats, a chalk board, Big money, and Parker faces.
personally I think the little lorax's below are cuter then the big lorax's above :) don't you??
 
We  had a blast!!! Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment